Friday, May 7, 2010

It Begins

Ok, attempt #2. Here it goes. I just finished my sophomore year at SVU. It was super fun. I made some pretty great friends. A lot of them are preparing to serve missions and have recieved their calls. Makes me happy. Which reminds me, I am sure some of you are wondering about a certain former romance that I had. Trevor Davies ring a bell? Well if you insist, then I will tell you. New paragraph time.

Ok Elder Davies is in Colorado Springs doing the Lord's work. Just to answer everyones question that I know you have aaaand NO, I am not waiting for him. No ties. Free as a bird. But we are friends and we write letters. Who doesn't like to get a letter?

I am currently looking for a job right now. I am still going to work at the YMCA as a camp counselor but I need a second job so I can have money and stuff. I need a new car. The old Juan isn't doing the trick. I don't want to make these long cause I can't. K, bye.

2 comments:

  1. I am just finishing a fabulous Sociology of Marriage and the Family class (affectionately known by some as the dating and mating class) and would counsel you (because you know you need all the unasked for advice you can get) to date a ton of people. Seriously, the statistics say that the more people you date, the more success you will have in marriage because you will not be tripping over strange stereotypes that you can develop about men if you don't get to know any. You're beautiful, spread that beauty around a bit. Love you darling neice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesn't seem like attempt number 2 is working out so well ;)

    ReplyDelete